You can also find the entire series offered HERE
as one purchase and save.
This is a 4 Part WaterColor Series which focuses on non-traditional use of watercolors. In Part 2 we will focus on creating whimsical girls painted in bright water colors. I’ll take you through the steps of drawing the girls and then using watercolors we will make these girls bright and colorful. As per my usual style we are also going to use paper and stencils and rub-ons right over the watercolors. No drawing or painting skills required and you’ll be provided with PDFs of the basic shape of the girls which you can just trace.
The watercolor series will include watercolor houses, watercolor flowers and watercolor objects in Parts 1,3 and 4. One release each month to look forward to. Note that each part of the series will be accompanied by a PDF with full written instructions.SUPPLIES
- Watercolor pad 8” x 10” or 7” x 9”
- Watercolor set (I prefer pan sets (of at least 6 colors) as opposed to tubes – any quality watercolors will work
- Watercolor brushes in size #4 and #8 or #10
- Fine point non-watersoluble markers in brown or black – some good choices are Sharpie Fine Point, Faber Castell Fine Point, Staedtler Fine Point in sizes .3, or .5
- Optional: Small size stencils, rub-ons, bits of cardstock paper
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
For all OPEN classes: In your receipt will be a link to a page from which to download your classroom access information.This is the only class access information you will receive and the link expires, so please download and save it as soon as you have finished your purchase. If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam folder and add us to your contact list. The receipt will go to the email address provided on the order. If you use Paypal Express the receipt goes to the email address associated with the Paypal account you use.
For all UPCOMING Classes: As above, you will also have a link in your receipt but it wil give you the date the class opens and how you will receive your class access.