This class consists of 5 techniques for a total of 25 techniques. You
will be learning the basics of Altered Art to get you started on your
Some of the techniques you will learn in this class are:
Direct to Paper, French Paper Boards, Pockets,
Niches, Paper Weaving, Fold Out Pages and so much more!
you complete the class you will have a wonderful Technique Book to use
as a reference guide for Altered Art. An added bonus of these techniques
is they can be incorporated into your Scrapbooking, Mixed Media and
many of your other creative projects.
- Cutting Tools:
- You do not need all of these supplies, this is mainly to give you an idea that in Altered Art you can use basically anything…….
- I will have a PDF available with a detailed list of the supplies I used for eachTechnique Don’t feel like you have to go out and buy every supply I use; during the video presentations I will give you alternative supplies you could use or you may come up with your own.
- Buttons, Beads, Charms, Clip Art, Photos, Frames, Doilies, Pebbles, Photo Corners,
- Fibers, Ribbons, Tags, Envelopes, Found Objects, Wire, Letters, Marbles, Trims.
- Decorative Papers, Card Stock, Brown Paper Bags, Vellum, Sticker Paper, Handmade Paper, Metallic Paper, Wrapping Paper, Tissue Paper, Newsprint.
- Rubber, Foam, Clear, Homemade.Spray/Brush-on Finishes, Decoupage Mediums.
- Ink Pads, Paints, Glazes, Watercolors, Gel Pens, Crayons, Color Pencils, Chalks, Paint Pens, Gesso.
- Brushes, Sponges, Brayer, Embossing Gun, Eyelets, Brads, Binder Clips, Clothes Pins, Wax Paper, Craft Mat, Bone Folder, Sandpaper, Metal Ruler, Old Tooth Brush, Toothpicks, Needles.
- Scissors, Craft Knife, Punches
- All Purpose Glues, Gel-Mediums, Glue Sticks, Double Stick Tape, Pop-Dots.
- Hard Covered; good binding 1 1/2" to 2" thick.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
your purchase you will receive a receipt. In this receipt will be a
link to a page from which to download your class information. This page
contains the class name(s) and a link to download a PDF with the class
address, user name and password. This
is the only class access information you will receive and the link
expires, so please download and save it as soon as you have finished
your purchase. If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam folder and add us to your contact list.
keep this receipt for future reference to any class you have purchased
from Creative Workshops. If you need to contact us with a question about
a class, this receipt will help us reply to your inquiry in a timely