This workshop is all about just what the title says...exploring brushes. This is an amazing tool in Photoshop Elements and can add so much dimension to your artwork. Whether you create digitally or in the real world, or like me, both, you can find a myriad of uses for this tool. So if you are not using the Brush tool to it's full capacity why not start? My students tell me I make it easy to learn.
Here is what you will find in the workshop:
- resources for free brushes on the web and how to download and save them
- how to save custom brushes you create
- how to create custom brushes from your own images and scans
- how to color brushes
- create your own grunge/texture brushes to use over and over
- Use your brushes to make fun and creative backgrounds
- learn how to create a simple photo mask brush
- brushes make it easy to stamp decorative elements on your own photos
- learn how to use an adjustment layer for non-destructive work
- I'll show you some fun techniques for text brushes and how to make an easy peasy watermark
As an added bonus you'll also learn how to use the pattern stamp tool and learn how to make your own patterns for backgrounds to use in conjunction with your brushes.
This workshop is all taught by video (with audio). I walk you step by step through everything with a screen recording program that has you sitting in my seat and seeing everything from my chair. I will provide also provide you with some high resolution images that you can use to experiment with and for use in your own artwork if you choose.
There is so much in this class that it is over four hours of segments! We're diving in here folks! :)HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
your purchase you will receive a receipt. In this receipt will be a
link to a page from which to download your class information. This page
contains the class name(s) and a link to download a PDF with the class
address, user name and password. This
is the only class access information you will receive and the link
expires, so please download and save it as soon as you have finished
your purchase. If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam folder and add us to your contact list.
keep this receipt for future reference to any class you have purchased
from Creative Workshops. If you need to contact us with a question about
a class, this receipt will help us reply to your inquiry in a timely