Come with me and create whimsical little houses made from paper and glue and your imagination. We will create 2 different pieces as I take you step by step through the process of cutting and pasting and dreaming up great ideas for windows and doors.
Once done we will use a color wash of paint, do some shading and finally title our wonderful pieces. This class also includes a pdf with full how-to instructions as well as a template for cutting out the houses. There are over 3 hours of video including a bonus project on houses which we will also complete together.SUPPLIES
- Your favorite journal – at least 8 x 10” or 3 sheets of watercolor (140lb.) or mixed media paper in at least 8 x 10”
- Scrapbook or other decorative papers – 6 x 6 pads work well
- Black pen(Pitt pen – fine or medium point)
- Mod Podge, Gel Medium or any other adhesive
- Stickers, tags, letters, words, journaling cards – (these will be used to decorate the houses with windows or doors)
- A favorite quote or saying either typed up or made with letters
- Acrylic paints – in white, and any 1 other color that work well with your chosen papers - if you have heavy body paints uses these
- Stencils or stamps – texture types are best, for example., punchinella, or circles etc.
- White Gelly Roll Pen or Sharpie White pen
- Grey brush pen for shading; you can also use charcoal, watercolor pencils or any other pen or pencil that can be used for shading.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
your purchase you will receive a receipt. In this receipt will be a
link to a page from which to download your class information. This page
contains the class name(s) and a link to download a PDF with the class
address, user name and password. This
is the only class access information you will receive and the link
expires, so please download and save it as soon as you have finished
your purchase. If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam folder and add us to your contact list.
keep this receipt for future reference to any class you have purchased
from Creative Workshops. If you need to contact us with a question about
a class, this receipt will help us reply to your inquiry in a timely