0 item(s) / Total: $0
How It All Works
Class By Artist
Class by Category
Lazertran Techniques for Stamping and Collage - Sara Naumann
Add to Wish List
Take your photos on a mixed-media journey! In this workshop, you’ll layer Lazertran photo transfers onto book paper or patterned paper—then add stamping, alcohol inks, Distress Inks, Glimmer Mist and decorator’s chalk into the mix for a look that’s perfect for cardmaking, ATC’s and art journals…or you can add them to a canvas or frame. You’ll be inspired by the creative options you have with Lazertran!
• Lazertran Waterslide Decal Paper for Inkjet Printers (Americans can order via Dick Blick.com; those in the UK or Europe can order at lazertran.com)
See the Lazertran website at
and click on "How to Order Worldwide" for a source in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and other countries".
• Inkjet printer
• Shallow pan or plastic tray for water
• Paper towel
• Paper to put underneath your transfers: Sheet music, book paper, patterned paper
• Gel medium: Mod Podge, Claudine Hellmuth Matte Medium, or other brand
• Rubber stamps (focal images and backgrounds)
• Staz-On or Memories India Ink inkpad
• Permanent black pen for writing
• Emery board or sanding tool
• Decorator’s Chalks (Craf-T Productions, Pebbles) and/or Pan Pastels
• Embossing gun, tinted embossing pad, clear embossing powder
• Alcohol inks (Ranger)
• Distress Inkpad (Ranger)
• Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
• Washi tape, postage stamps, paper ephemera
• Acrylic paints
• Brushes for paint and gluing
• Texturizing medium: bubble wrap, a piece of foam packing, old hotel key card, etc
• Access to a scanner or color copier (I went to the local copy shop)
• Heavyweight or acrylic paper
• Rubber brayer (optional)
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS
After your purchase you will receive a receipt. In this receipt will be a link to a page from which to download your class information. This page contains the class name(s) and a link to download a PDF with the class address, user name and password.
This is the only class access information you will receive and the link expires, so please download and save it as soon as you have finished your purchase
If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam folder
and add us to your contact list.
Please keep this receipt for future reference to any class you have purchased from Creative Workshops. If you need to contact us with a question about a class, this receipt will help us reply to your inquiry in a timely fashion.
Recently Viewed Items