Have you ever wished that you could do a project/book, that wouldn’t take
days or weeks to finish. One, that doesn’t require a ton of supplies to
create it. A project that you could grab a few friends, hang out and create
I have created a class, that with just a few items, I will show you how to
create a book with a different twist to it, then your ordinary books. One,
that would allow you to change it up and create additional ones and each
one being unique in itself. Want to use up some of those left over scraps of
material and create something that leaves others wanting one...then, come
along on this journey with me and I will have you not only creating this
book, but many more to come.
In this class, I will walk you through, from start to finish and teach you how
to take a few items and create something that you could journal,
scrapbook, sketch, watercolor, etc. into.SUPPLIES
- Scissors, ruler, pencil
- Tacky glue, gel medium, sponge brush for gel medium
- Stick pins, needle, thread
- Various fabrics, lace, quilt pieces, recycling kids clothing, etc.
- Paper...this is going to be determined by how you choose to use your book.example...watercolor, sketch, journaling, etc. Size of paper, will be determined on how large or small you wish your bookto be. http://www.thepapermillstore.com/ www.dickblick.com or your localcraft store.
- Wax linen http://volcanoarts.com/
- Awl or Japanese screw punch (optional) http://volcanoarts.com/
- Embellishments to enhance the look of your book...example; buttons,beads, trims, ribbons, images, papers, etc.
- Sewing machine and thread...this book can be hand sewn, but keep in mind, that it will take you longer in completing it.
- Stamps, words and permanent ink pad (optional)
- Coffee and sponge brush (optional)
- Masking tape (optional)
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
your purchase you will receive a receipt. In this receipt will be a
link to a page from which to download your class information. This page
contains the class name(s) and a link to download a PDF with the class
address, user name and password. This
is the only class access information you will receive and the link
expires, so please download and save it as soon as you have finished
your purchase. If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam folder and add us to your contact list.
keep this receipt for future reference to any class you have purchased
from Creative Workshops. If you need to contact us with a question about
a class, this receipt will help us reply to your inquiry in a timely